Is there anybody out there?

EQ-related discussion.

Moderator: Nadia

SepNevermore

Is there anybody out there?

Post by SepNevermore » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:53 PM

I havn' played eq in quite some time. 4 years about, I suppose. Was just bored and thought I'd log onto the old board and see if I recognized anyone, and say Hello. I used to play Seprentor Nevermore, a ranger from back in the day. I started eq in Aug of 99 I think, with Nipeerc, Aleph, and Neohex, and played for about 4 years. We had a guild called "Coven of Lore". We pretty much all switched to WoW, and only half heartedly play it now. Fetten and Kyana are there, also, as well as Chelsey.

There are several people that I played with on Brell that I wish I'd kept in touch with... Humwawa, Eternnia, Vast, Ratagain, Etsalin, Wyldbuffalo, Drakleon, Kruunch and Silveroze, Buladen/Sakir, Kedina, Aenie, Rothsamus, etc. The list really goes on and on, I suppose. Nubia and Anabuc, Syphin, Archaneous, Darrin, Rulolin and Landaru, Shinmu, Maude...

Anywho, if any of you are left and still playing, drop a line, I'd love to hear from you guys.

Take it easy..

Seprentor Nevermore
ranger of (Truth be told, I forget what level I was.. 58 I think.)
block of text with a 1024 character limit.

Jaradis Stormcaller
Administrator

Post by Jaradis Stormcaller » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:53 PM

Hey Seprentor!

I'm not playing EQ any more. Group of SR, and many Brellians, are on Xeth server in Vanguard now. Kruunch and Silveroze were there for a bit but haven't seen them in a while.

Thulack A.
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Thulack A. » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:18 PM

OMG Hey Seprentor its antimony. I just came back to EQ a few weeks ago. If you ever get back on shoot me a tell on Thulack(i actually leveled a toon past 25 :P) anyway glad to see your doing good.
Thulack 85 Assling Outrider
Formerly Antimony Raventhorne Merchant of No Levels

Gilerael

Post by Gilerael » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:36 AM

Sep!!

doubt anyone will check this, and I'm just bored and googling while out to sea...but argh. I miss this stuff.
Hunter Gilerael
Forest Stalker
Brell Serilis