Dolfie has left the building.......

Retirement notices from those that walked around the world of Norrath with you or before you.

Moderator: Nadia

Dolfie

Dolfie has left the building.......

Post by Dolfie » Wed Apr 23, 2003 3:04 AM

Hi all,

The time has finally come to say goodbye to you all.

My account has been moved to Venril last night(Tuesday night) with all my char on it. So this means Dolfie is no longer on Brell.

I had a blast on Brell since i started playing in nov 1999 and met a lot of great people/friends. In my first guild Silver Sword and later in Mystical Avengers of course.

I wanna thank everyone who i know on brell for the fun i had, and specially everyone from Mystical Avengers, Dreamcaster, Clan Mcmarrin and of course Whitewolfbrigade which ceased to exist a year ago shamefully.
Also wanna thank all the European people i know on brell for all the fun on the raids we had and in the chatboxes.

I won't be naming everyone cause if i do then i will forget someone and i dont want that to happen. You will know who this is directed too.

I will make a mini Dolfie on Brell again so i can chat to you all from time to time so we stay in touch. And you can always send cross server tells to me of course.

So long and farewell all,

Dolfie,
58 necromancer
Once proud member and leader of the Mystical Avengers.

Arclan Cirel

Post by Arclan Cirel » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:11 AM

Hey Dolfie, I"m two years late but hey I just felt like visiting the old Brell board again and look what I've found...you're retirement post !

Mystical Avengers will never be forgotten! And your kindness both in game and IRL will never be forgotten.

Many there are who call you friend, but I guess they haven't visited this forum :(.

I'd like to thank both you and your guild for the friendship and support over the years. We had some great times.

And I am hoping to make it to the Netherlands again for some partying where I hope to meet you in person !! That would be a blast.

Best wishes my dear friend,

Arclan Cirel
Paladin, Hall of Truth, 1999
White Wolf Brigade.

Sigyn

Post by Sigyn » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:45 AM

Wow dude. I can't believe you moved! /cry

Send me a tell sometime.. or email me. *hugs*
Baby Blue
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings...

sowda popp

Post by sowda popp » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:30 PM

Hi dolfie its been a long time bro. I doubt you will ever see this as this board seems to have died. I have long since quit eq and i play wow a tad now and then. You were one of our best friends in the game and just wanted ya to know I miss ya bro I hope all is well with ya.