Brell Serilis Forum Index
Brell Serilis

FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister 
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Donate with Paypal to keep the board going!

Ryan (EQ spell guy) moves on from EQ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nadia
Brell News

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:26 AM    Post subject: Ryan (EQ spell guy) moves on from EQ Reply with quote

http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/board/message?board.id=Veterans&message.id=194433&jump=true
Quote:
As of this week Iíve taken a position on another game team working on an unannounced title here at SOE. It was a difficult decision for me to make as I still love EverQuest. Ultimately after 4 and a half years, 9 expansions, and what seems like a million spells itís time for me to move on to something new. I wish I could tell you more about the project Iím moving to, but youíll hear about it soon enough! When you do, I hope youíll be as excited to play it as I am to work on it.

My time on this team has been great, and I wouldnít trade it for anything. Iíve very much enjoyed working with all of the players that have participated in all of the betas, and all the people that took the time to send me feedback on all manner of issues. Thanks for making us make this game better.

Iíll still be around a bit to address some lingering issues and answer a few questions on the boards if needed, and Iím sure Iíll run into many of you in other games. Until then, thanks for playing the game that our team has put so much of our hearts into!

-Ryan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brell Serilis Forum Index -> News and Events All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: